"Opportunity Knocks enhances quality of life by providing professional, specialized training and employment support services."
It is our firm commitment to:
- Provide specialized employment services that not only assists the client in gaining employment but in also maintaining existing work;
- Provide effective tools that will move clients from a "fear focus" to a "clear focus" on getting back to work;
- Provide a cost-effective service that benefits both the customer and the client
- Maritime owned - Leslie Graham;
- Services provided within the Maritime Provinces to persons between the ages of 16 to 65 years of age;
- Provides bilingual services;
- A variety of referral sources, including Veterans Affairs Canada, Canada Pension, Workers Compensation Boards, insurance companies, schools, government agencies, self referrals, physicians, etc.;
- Focus on the abilities of its participants, while providing the necessary tools to enhance potential for success in the competitive job market;
- Staff and management have a combined 36 year wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of employment.